Caution – Reinstalling the COGZ Computerized Maintenance Management evaluation will clear any existing COGZ data and reinstall the COGZ evaluation data! If you have data in COGZ that you want to save DO NOT reinstall the COGZ evaluation version!
Downloading and installing the COGZ Evaluation will restart the 30 day COGZ evaluation. Please follow the instructions below.
- Close COGZ if it is currently running.
- Download COGZ EZ evaluation version by clicking on this link.
- Choose to Save this Program to Disk.
- Go to the Save In field
- Click on the Drop Down arrow and choose to save the file to the Desktop. Or you may choose a convenient location to save the file in, but be sure to choose one that you can remember easily.
- To install the program run the downloaded file located on your desktop or in the folder that you chose to save it in.
- Make sure COGZ is closed.
- Follow the default installation instructions.
- After installation you will find the icon for the COGZ on your desktop. Run this icon to see the many unique and time saving features of COGZ Computerized Maintenance Management.
Thank you for your interest in COGZ Systems.
If you have difficulty downloading, email email@example.com describing the problem and to have the files emailed directly to you.